Sunday, June 2, 2013

Razzouli - Alchemic Muse




Details: 
Razzouli
Valentine's Day (?)
Alchemic Muse

Notes: 
An enticing mix of sweet raspberry puree, ruby red grapefruit and creamy vanilla combined with deep earthy base of dark patchouli.

In the vial, this is a tart fruity berry scent, but once applied there's a lovely creaminess there that makes this less about fruit and more about dessert. I really liked the way the tartness of the berries and the sweetness of the vanilla blended together. I had no idea there was even patchouli in it until I looked at the notes later on - it certainly never came out on me (thankfully).

There's nothing amazing going on here, but it's a cute, fun foodie perfume that I enjoyed wearing for a day. Sillage and longevity are medium - I reapplied after about 5 hours.

Rating: 
3/5

Day 151! 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy to me, do they still have this or was it limited edition?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a seasonal I think - Valentine's Day. I'm happy to send you this sample if you like, I emailed you about it a few days ago as you'd expressed an interest in a few. :-)

    ReplyDelete