Sunday, January 18, 2015

Cake or Death - Common Brimstone


Cold sniff: 
Sweet nothing. Not even kidding - there's a faint sweetness but really can't smell much of anything at all.

First applied: 
Almond and vanilla. This reminds me a little of Haus of Gloi's Troika. It's still quite faint - I have to lift my wrist to my nose to smell it properly.

After 30 minutes: 
Very faint. The scent hasn't really changed at all - still a soft vanilla almond - but it has faded a lot. I can barely smell it.

After 3 hours:
Completely gone.

Longevity: 
Barely a sigh.

Actual notes/description:
Luscious red velvet cake blends beautifully with elegant cognac for a delicious gourmand perfume experience.

Availability: 
Common Brimstone 
Permanent
Full size and sample size

2 comments:

  1. Bummer dude, with a name like Cake or Death you'd want something pretty damn cakey and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but I have loads of cakey perfumes so no biggie.

      Delete